I. Basic information
- Cookies are small data sent from our website, stored in your browser, phone or other device you use when viewing our website. Cookies allow us to recognise your device on your next visit, providing access to certain functions and allowing us to understand how you navigated the site.
II. Settings and management of cookies
- The settings of commonly used web browsers allow all types of cookies to be stored. However, you can manage your cookie settings through:
- tools provided by the operators of the web browsers (details available by clicking on the links below):
- the file management panel displayed when the homepage of the website is loaded, where the User can:
- select the option "Allow all cookies" - in which case VOX saves and uses all the files stored on the User's terminal device;
- select the option "Only use essential cookies", in which case VOX saves and uses only those cookies which are strictly necessary for the operation of the website and its functionality.
- deselect consent for the selected type of cookies, including preferential, statistical and marketing cookies (further described in section III below).
III Cookies used on the website
- Cookies used by the vox.pl website can be divided into:
- essential - they are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the site and we cannot deactivate them; they are used for proper site navigation and to grant access to secure areas of the site;
- preferential - they allow the site to remember information that changes the appearance or functionality of the site, such as preferred language or region;
- statistical - help us understand how different users behave on the site by collecting and reporting anonymous information;
- marketing - used to track users on the site and consequently display advertisements that are relevant and interesting to individual users.
- session cookies - they are temporary in nature (kept on the User's device until they log out or leave the website or, for example, switch off the web browser);
- permanent - they are stored for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
IV. Legal basis for the processing of cookies
- The legal basis for storing cookies and the information collected in them is:
- the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) - in the case of essential cookies,
- the User's consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO) - in the case of other cookie chapters (preferential, statistical or marketing cookies).
V. Third party cookies
VI. Final information
- The User may consult the Data Protection Officer on all matters related to cookies - contact at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- obligation to make changes,
- change of legal regulations,
- the scope of the cookies we use