§1 General provisions
The website available at www.vox.pl is operated by Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0001059492, NIP: 7820021192, REGON: 631035843, hereinafter referred to as 'VOX'.
- These Terms and Conditions define:
- rules for making purchases of goods in the online shop available at www.vox.pl, i.e. by means of distance communication;
- information about the submission of complaints and the right of withdrawal;
- the rules for using the VOXBOX application
- the rules for creating an account - My Account - which allows you to log into the VOX Online Store and use the VOXBOX application.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions are introduced:
- Customer - a subject making purchases in the VOX Online Store, who is a natural person having full legal capacity or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to whom the Act grants legal capacity;
- Entrepreneur - a natural person who enters into a contract directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of that contract indicates that it is not of a professional nature for that person, arising in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity;
- Consumer - a Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Civil Code, i.e. a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity;
- Moderator - VOX or any other entity expressly designated by VOX, which has an overview of comments and opinions on the VOX Website and moderates them;
- My Account - the administrative tool made available on the VOX Site, through which the User/Customer can, among other things:
- log into the VOX Online Store and view their purchase history and access the VOXBOX application;
- control and manage the parameters and scope of the services/applications that the User/Customer uses through the VOX Site;
- update, delete their data made available on the VOX Site;
- give or withdraw consent to receive commercial information.
- Project - an interior design concept created and saved (or modified and saved) on the VOX Site by the User using the VOXBOX tool - available and described on the VOX Site - using the goods made available by VOX;
- Registration - the creation by the User/Customer of an individual account on the VOX Site called My Account; Users/Customers register on the VOX Site by providing their e-mail address and password,
- VOX Online Store (also "Store") - the online shop available on the VOX Site,
- Seller - entity which sells goods to the Customer: in the case of sale of furniture and decorative articles and articles from the category of walls, the Seller is Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0001059492, NIP: 7820021192, REGON: 631035843, BDO: 000008016; in the case of the sale of articles of the door, floor category, the Seller is Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000560579, NIP: 7790016245, REGON: 630118366, BDO: 000008016;
- VOX Website - the website registered at: www.vox.pl, which is operated by VOX and consists of the VOXBOX tool and the VOX Online Shop;
- Act - the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, as amended;
- User - a natural person of full legal capacity using the VOX Website)
- VOXBOX - a tool available on the VOX Site for interior design; using VOXBOX it is possible, among other things, to define the area of a room, arrange articles of home furnishings in it and make a visualisation.
- working days - days from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Civil Code - the CivilCode Act of 23 April 1964, as amended.
- The User may give his/her consent to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 as amended. The aforementioned consent may be given by the User/Customer during the Registration process as well as at any time after the Registration process, in particular while using My Account. The aforementioned consent given by the User/Customer may be revoked by the User/Customer at any time. The Customer has the option to give the aforementioned consent also when making a purchase from the VOX Web Store.
- The use of the VOX Site, including the VOX Online Store, is possible provided that the ICT system used by the User/Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- - access to a computer workstation or terminal device, with access to the Internet;
§2 Terms and conditions of use of the VOX Webshop
The VOX online shop operating at the address www.vox.pl is operated by VOX exclusively in the territory of the Republic of Poland and enables the conclusion of sales contracts for goods intended for sale by the Seller through the Store using the Internet. All questions and requests of the Customers are to be directed to the Customer Service Department of the VOX Internet Store at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone number +48 67 253 94 94.
- In order to use the VOX Internet Store, the Customer should on his/her own obtain access to a computer workstation or a terminal device with Internet access.
- Deliveries of goods ordered via the VOX Web Store are made only within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The prices indicated on the VOX Site for individual goods, valid on the date the Customer places an order for those individual goods, are valid from the date the Customer places the order until the date the order is fulfilled.
- All prices shown on the VOX Website are expressed in Polish zloty (PLN) and include VAT. The aforementioned prices do not include the costs of transport of the ordered goods to the place of delivery indicated by the Customer; the Customer shall pay these costs additionally.
- The VOX Internet Store offers the possibility to make the purchase in one of the following modes:
- in the "Ordinary" mode - this mode enables the purchase of goods after prior registration in the VOX Online Store by creating My Account; during registration the Customer provides the following personal data: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, password, and in the case of a purchase made by a Customer running a business activity, the Customer provides data related to his/her business activity, i.e. company and legal form, address, Tax Identification Number (NIP); payment for the ordered goods can be made by traditional bank transfer, credit card or electronic transfer.pl, or by choosing the "instalments" option;
- in the "Quick Purchase" mode - this mode allows you to purchase goods without registering in the VOX Online Shop (without creating My Account). Payment can be made by traditional bank transfer, credit card or electronic transfer, or by placing an order and selecting the "instalments" option. The Customer provides data related to the delivery address including the following personal data: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and in the case of a purchase made by a Customer running a business, the Customer provides data related to his/her business activity, i.e. company and legal form, address, NIP,
- Regardless of the mode of purchase chosen by the Customer, described in paragraph 6 above, orders for goods sold in the VOX Online Store are placed by the Customers by filling in a form available in the VOX Online Store.
- After the Customer fills in the purchase form and selects one of the purchase modes described in paragraph 6 above and after the Customer accepts the order summary generated for the Customer by the VOX Online Store server, the Customer makes the purchase by pressing the "order and pay" button.
- Placing an order in the VOX Online Store by the Customer in any of the ways specified in sections 6 - 8 above and accepting it by placing an order with the obligation to pay is tantamount to the Customer concluding a sales agreement with the Seller.
- The VAT invoice issued as payment for the goods purchased by the Customer in the VOX Online Store shall include the data provided by the Customer while placing the order and shall be sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
- By accepting the Rules and Regulations of the Store, the Customer consents to the sending of VAT invoices to the e-mail address indicated on the order form.
- When placing an order, the Customer submits a request for a VAT invoice documenting the purchase of goods.
- If an order placed by the Customer cannot be fulfilled in any part due to the unavailability of any of the products ordered by the Customer, the VOX Store shall immediately notify the Customer of this fact and return to the Customer the entire amount of money received from the Customer as payment for the unavailable product.
- Possible payment options and transport costs are available on the VOX Website during the ordering process. The Customer has the opportunity to review and select the payment and transport options. This information is indicated each time in the information concerning the individual goods.
- In the event that the purchase of a given good:
- from the category of doors, floors presented on the VOX Site is available for purchase together with the installation service and the Customer wishes to purchase the goods together with the aforementioned installation service, he/she shall place an order on the VOX Site for a pre-assembly measurement service by the Vendor's branch chosen by the Customer from the list of stores available on the VOX Site (hereinafter: "Installation Invitation"). After the Customer submits the Assembly Invitation, an e-mail is sent to the Customer confirming the receipt of the invitation into the system and requesting final acceptance of the pre-assembly measurement service. The pre-assembly measurement service is free of charge. In the case of an assembly invitation, the presentation of the goods on the VOX Website, which are to be purchased together with the assembly, does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. The conclusion of the contract of sale of the above-mentioned goods with the assembly takes place on the basis of an agreement and arrangements made directly between the Customer and the Vendor with the exclusion of the VOX Web Store;
- from the category of furniture and articles from the category of walls presented on the VOX Website are available for purchase together with the assembly service and the Customer wishes to purchase the goods together with the above-mentioned assembly service, at the moment of expressing the wish to order the assembly of the furniture, the price of the assembly service appears in the shopping basket, which is payable after the assembly service is performed, the date of the assembly is determined individually with the Customer after placing the order.
- The Customer is obliged to check the ordered goods in terms of quantity (conformity of the delivered goods with the stock document or the order form). The customer shall report any shortages/nonconformities by e-mail to: email@example.com no later than within 14 days of receipt of goods.
The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the Customer free of defects. Before the goods are sent to the Customer, the goods ordered by the Customer are subject to a thorough quality and quantity check. The Seller shall be liable for goods for non-conformity of goods with the contract under the terms of the Consumer Rights Act. Due to the production technology and differences in the display of colours on computer monitors and telephones, the colours of panels and wood, ceramics and fabric patterns in individual batches of products may slightly differ from each other or from the products displayed in the photos. Parts of individual goods or the same goods purchased at different times may show differences in colour. This is a natural process due to material wear, sunlight and oxidation.
- Please always check with the postman/courier that the package has no visible external damage. If the package shows signs of damage, please report any objections to the carrier along with a description of the damage.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint in any legally permissible manner, including but not limited to
- via telephone notification at the telephone number indicated in para. 4 below,
- orally into the record,
- in writing (letter, fax, e-mail to address indicated in point 4 below).
- In the case of a complaint made on the basis of a consumer warranty, the Customer is entitled to:
- to request repair or replacement of the goods.
- The Seller may make a replacement when the Customer demands a repair, or the Seller may make a repair when the Customer demands a replacement, if bringing the goods into conformity with the contract in the way chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller. If the impossibility or excessive cost applies to both repair and replacement, the Seller may refuse to bring the goods into conformity with the contract.
- to submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract when:
- The Seller has refused to bring the goods into conformity with the contract, if both the replacement and repair of the goods are impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller;
- The Seller has failed to repair or replace the goods not in conformity with the contract in accordance with Article 43d(4)-(5) of the Act,
- the Seller has not dismantled the goods not in conformity with the Contract in order to repair or replace them or has not re-installed them after the replacement or repair (or had the above activities performed at its expense) - this applies only if the non-conformity of the goods with the Contract has been discovered after the goods have been installed;
- the goods are still not in conformity with the contract, even though the Seller has tried to bring the goods into conformity with the contract;
- the non-conformity of the goods with the contract is so significant that it justifies an immediate reduction of the Price or withdrawal from the contract;
- it is evident from the Seller's statement or the circumstances that the Seller will not bring the goods into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience for the Customer.
- to request repair or replacement of the goods.
- The Customer may not withdraw from the Contract if the non-conformity of the goods with the Contract is insignificant.
- Complaints about furniture and decorative articles reported in writing should be sent to the address: Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Furniture Complaints Department, ul. Wieleńska 2a, 64-700 Czarnków , tel. + 48 67 25 39 441 fax. +48 67 25 39 471, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Send complaints regarding doors, floors and walls to the following address: Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k, Sklep internetowy Drzwi i podłogi VOX, ul. Bukowska 148, 62-812 Poznań, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone no. +48 61 815 12 35. Information on whether the complaint is considered legitimate or rejected will be sent to the Customer at the correspondence address (which may be the e-mail address) specified in the complaint form or any other address indicated by the Customer.
- Any doubts regarding complaints can be clarified by calling 67 25 39 441 on working days from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0001059492, NIP: 7820021192, REGON: 631035843, informs that there are possibilities of out-of-court complaint and claim investigation, e.g. with the help of municipal or district consumer ombudsmen or using out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints through mediation or amicable courts, with the help of, among others, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspections. It is also possible to resolve a dispute between a consumer and a trader by using the Internet service (ODR platform) at: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The use of the above-mentioned means of dispute resolution is voluntary.
- The Seller excludes its liability under warranty (non-conformity of goods with the contract) with respect to entrepreneurs, with the exception of natural persons concluding a contract directly related to their business activity, when it follows from the content of the contract that it does not have a professional character for these persons, resulting in particular from the subject of their business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
§4 The right of the Consumer and Entrepreneur to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance
i.e. concluded via the VOX Internet Shop
- The right of withdrawal regulated in this §4 of the Terms and Conditions applies to and is granted only to Customers who are Consumers or Entrepreneurs within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions.
- Right of withdrawal.
- Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, you have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance, i.e. through the VOX Store, within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you have taken possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the goods, and in the case of goods delivered separately, in lots or in parts: within 14 days from the day on which you have taken possession of the last item, lot or part or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the last item, lot or part.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, i.e. Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143 e-mail email@example.com or, respectively, Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, of your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example a letter sent by post or e-mail).
- You may use the model withdrawal form, which also constitutes Attachment No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions, but it is not obligatory. You may also complete and send the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement electronically. If you use this option, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your notice of withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal.
- If you withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance, i.e. via the VOX Online Shop, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal. We will refund the payment using the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund. We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until you provide us with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
In the case of returning furniture and decorative and wall items, please return or give the item to us at the address of Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Customer Service Department, ul. Wieleńska 2a, 64-700 Czarnków.
In the case of returning articles of doors, floors, please send or give the item to us at the following address: Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k, Online shop VOX doors and floors, VOX. Door and Floor Store, at ul. Św. Michała 100, 61-005 Poznań.
The return of the goods should be made immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the item back before the expiry of the 14-day period. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. These costs are estimated at a maximum of approximately PLN 300. You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from your use of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance does not apply to the Consumer and Entrepreneur in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, where the seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer or Entrepreneur, who has been informed before the performance starts that after the performance by the trader he will lose his right of withdrawal;
- where the price or remuneration is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which are not under the control of the trader and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period;
- in which the object of the performance is a non-refabricated item made to the consumer's or trader's specifications or intended to meet his individual needs;
- where the object of the performance is an item that is perishable or has a short shelf life;
- in which the object of the performance is an item supplied in a sealed package which cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- where the object of the performance is the provision of items which, by their nature, become inseparably attached to other items after delivery;
- in which the object of the performance is alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- in which the consumer or trader has specifically requested the trader to visit him for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance; where the trader provides services in addition to those requested by the consumer or trader or supplies goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out repairs or maintenance, the consumer or trader has a right of withdrawal in respect of those additional services or goods;
- where the subject matter of the supply is a sound or visual recording or computer software supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging is opened after delivery;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription contract;
- concluded by public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the date or period of the service;
- o the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer or trader before the end of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed the consumer or trader of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
Registration is not required to use the VOXBOX application.
- Within the VOXBOX application, the User may, in particular, use the VOXBOX tool, i.e. perform, modify, save Projects and forward them to another User for editing. (3) By saving a Project in the VOXBOX application, the User:
- declares that:
- is the creator of the Project;
- the above. Project does not violate the rights of third parties and that the Project was created with respect to the copyrights of others;
- The User has all copyrights related to the Project;
- the use of the Project saved by the User by VOX and by persons designated by VOX, as well as by Users of the VOX Site, to the extent mentioned in this §5.3, will not violate the rights of third parties;
- upon saving the Project on the VOX Site, grants VOX and the persons designated by VOX, a royalty-free, non-exclusive license, unlimited in time and territory (including in particular the territory of all countries of the European Union), to use the Project in all fields of exploitation indicated in subsection (e) below, and permits VOX to sublicense the Project to others, including other Users of the VOX Site, to the extent of the license obtained in the fields of exploitation indicated in subsection (e) below;
- grants permission to VOX, the Users, and to persons designated by VOX to make changes, additions, modifications, and other alterations to the Project and its parts;
- grants other Users, and VOX and persons designated by VOX, permission to dispose of and use developments of the Project free of charge,
- grants VOX and persons designated by VOX permission to use the Project free of charge in the following fields of exploitation:
- in terms of recording and reproducing (copying) the Project by any technique, including in printed form, electronic form, or on CD, DVD and BlueRay media and other storage media, as well as producing and reproducing products made on the basis thereof;
- within the scope of marketing the products made on the basis of the Project - marketing, as well as lending or leasing the original or copies of the Project, as well as products made on the basis thereof (both of their elements and each of them separately);
- within the scope of making the original or a copy of the Design available to the public, including the online distribution of the saved Design, especially by publishing the Design and making it available to other Users for viewing, downloading and creation of derivative works by the Users, as well as products created on its basis (both of its elements and each individual one) - also within the scope of any telecommunication services with the use of any systems and devices (including but not limited to mobile phones, stationary or portable computers, as well as with the use of any available technologies, by means of telecommunication data transmission networks);
- to the extent of making renderings of the Design in any manner chosen by VOX or by an entity authorised by it;
- as regards making the Project available to third parties for use, whether in return for payment or free of charge, in particular by means of rental, lease or by means of licensing the use of the Project or copies thereof;
- For the presentation of the Project and the products made based on it in the mass media,
- for the use of the Design, and the products made based on the Design, in any promotional and advertising materials, as well as the free use of the Design and the products made based on the Design for marketing, advertising and promotion of any products under any brand identified by VOX;
- for entering into computer memory and storing in computer memory copies of the Project and the products made on its basis, recording on optical or magnetic medium and multiplying by recording on magnetic or optical medium in electronic form;
- The entirety of the Project can be uploaded to the Internet/Intranet in a way that makes it possible for the interested User to receive it, including storing it in RAM in the original (Polish) language version and in translation to foreign languages, together with the right to make adaptations, rearrangements and changes to the layout.
- declares that:
- The licence and consents referred to in §5.3 above are granted free of charge, for an indefinite period of time. The deletion, blocking or deletion of the User's account shall not result in the termination of the aforementioned licence previously granted. In order to terminate the aforementioned licence, the User shall send a statement of termination to VOX sent to the following address: Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143 or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Projects will be published by the Moderator.
- Pursuant to article 23 of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994, as amended, Users who are not persons designated by VOX, referred to in § 5 paragraph 3 above, may use the already distributed Design free of charge exclusively for their own personal use.
§6 Personal data protection
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), the owner of the Vox Internet Shop informs that personal data of Customers who are natural persons registered in the Internet Shop and of Users is stored in a data filing system, the Administrator of which is Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office at ul. Gdyńska 143, 62-004 Czerwonak, NIP 7820021192.
- In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, the owner of the Vox Internet Shop informs that personal data of customers who are natural persons not registered in the Internet Shop is stored in a data filing system, of which the data administrator is the Seller.
- Personal data will be collected and processed only for the purpose of processing orders placed by the Customer in the Shop, handling complaints, accepting returns of goods/ withdrawal from the agreement, and with the consent of the Customer/User also for the purpose of using the community section, conducting promotional and advertising campaigns, while observing the data security requirements specified in the regulations on personal data protection and marketing activities.
- Each Customer/User has the right to inspect his/her personal data, demand that his/her personal data be supplemented, updated, rectified, temporarily or permanently suspended or deleted if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the Act, or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. The aforementioned entitlements or requests should be submitted to Meble VOX.
- Meble VOX Spó³ka Akcyjna may entrust the processing of personal data to other entities for the purpose and to the extent required for the proper implementation of the Service, for which they were collected.
- The information provided by the User in the community section, such as the User's name, his/her Projects, his/her opinions on the products, his/her comments on the Projects (excluding his/her email address) are public information that can be made public within the community section of the VOX Site. In particular, they may be accessible to persons using the Internet, of which you are aware and to which you must agree when registering for the community part of the VOX Site if you intend to use this part of the VOX Site.
- In order to ensure the security of your data and to comply with data protection legislation, both VOX and the Vendor have appointed and notified for registration with the Data Protection Authority (formerly: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) an Acting Data Protection Officer.
- Correspondence to our DPO on all matters relating to the processing of personal data via the VOX Online Shop or the VOX Website can be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us traditionally by writing to our registered office address, email: email@example.com.
- Your consent can be withdrawn by you at any time (you can do so here: https://www.vox.pl/customer . You will also find a link for withdrawal of consent in every email from us).
- Please note that the withdrawal of consent is effective from the moment of this event. As long as we do not know that you do not wish to receive our messages, our actions are lawful.
- We will process your data for as long as you have consented to this. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete your data immediately, no later than 5 working days from the date of notification. This is the maximum time that we operationally need to remove your data from our resources.
- In order to send emails, we use the services of a processor - our trusted partner company Benhauer sp. z o.o. Grzegórzecka 21, 31-532 Kraków.
- We do not pass on your data to other recipients, neither in the EEA nor in a third country. The only exceptions to this are companies in the VOX capital group.
- We would also like to inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
§7 Publication of photos of customers' interiors
The moderator makes it possible to publish on the vox.pl website under the Your Interiors tab and in social media photos of the Users' interior arrangements, which include products of the VOX Capital Group.
- By publishing in social media a photo marked with #wnetrzavox and @wnetrzavox, the User decides to make it available to the Moderator.
- The Moderator among the photos marked in accordance with the provisions in para. 2 above, published on social media, selects those of interest to the VOX Group and contacts the selected User via social media.
- The User may consent to the publication of his/her photo by posting the comment #consent under the photo.
- By publishing the #consent comment, the User declares that he/she gives his/her consent with regard to the public presentation of the original photo in the mass media.
- Users' photos will be used solely for the purpose of posting them on the vox.co.uk website and in the social media of Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna (in particular on Facebook and Instagram).
- Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna shall not be held responsible for the content of comments sent between Users placed under a published picture.
§8 Final provisions
- to include in any form (i.e. in the form of comments, opinions, photos) content:
- of an erotic or pornographic nature,
- of at least partial nudity or suggestive, implicitly referring to the aforementioned contents;
- violating both Polish and international legal and moral norms;
- depicting or promoting violence, hatred, discrimination (racial, cultural, ethnic, religious or philosophical, etc.);
- violating the rights or personal interests, in particular the dignity of others;
- sending spam/unsolicited commercial information,
- practicing, with the use of the VOX Site, commercial, advertising, promotional, trade, profit-making activities, except as otherwise agreed individually with VOX;
- repeatedly sending the same message or many different messages to other Users in very short intervals (flooding);
- The possession of more than one account by the same User, as well as the possession of fictitious accounts;
- to make available to third parties the data enabling access to the User's account,
- take actions with the aim of contacting a minor under the age of 15 in a sexual context,
- use of words commonly known to be offensive or vulgar; content containing the aforementioned vocabulary will be immediately removed;
- acting in a way that may hinder or destabilise the functioning of the VOX Site or that may expose VOX or its affiliates to unwarranted damage to its reputation or good name.
- VOX is not responsible
- for the content of messages sent between Customers/Users,
- for the User's/Customer's actions that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions and for damages caused by the User's/Customer's use of the VOX Website that is inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions,
- for damages arising from the use by User/Customer of computer equipment and software that does not meet the requirements specified in § 1 paragraph 5 above, in particular for interception of User/Customer login and password to his/her account by third parties, resulting from the lack of effective anti-virus protection of User/Customer devices; at the same time VOX declares that it makes and undertakes to make the necessary efforts for the proper and safe use of the VOX Website.
- The law applicable to the services provided to the User/Customer through the VOX Online Store, including the contract of sale of goods, is Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, as amended, and the Civil Code Act, unless mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise.
- The court with territorial jurisdiction to resolve disputes arising with the User/Customer (with the exception of Customers who are Consumers or Entrepreneurs) or other entities for whom the Seller or VOX provides services within the Shop (with the exception of Consumers or Entrepreneurs)) is the common court in whose district the Seller has its registered office. In the case of disputes with Consumers or Entrepreneurs, the court of general jurisdiction for handling disputes is the court of general jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 29 March 2023 and, in the case of subsequent updates, as of the date of their announcement, i.e. publication on the VOX Website, with the proviso that the amendment shall not apply to Consumers or Entrepreneurs who have acquired rights on the basis of the previous Terms and Conditions, provided that the provisions of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions are more favourable to them.
The Terms and Conditions valid until 28 March 2023 are available here: Download the Terms and Conditions
Annex No. 1 Distance contract withdrawal form
(this form should be completed and returned by post, fax or e-mail only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Addressee: Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143.
I/We(*) hereby give notice(*) of my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items(*) the contract of delivery of the following items(*) the contract of workmanship of the following items(*)/the provision of the following service(*)
Date of conclusion of the contract(*)/acceptance(*)
Order number (optional)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Date and signature of consumer(s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate