RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
(1) The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the Customer free of defects. Before dispatch to the Customer, the goods ordered by the Customer are subject to a thorough quality and quantity check.
(2) Please always check with the postman/courier that the package has no visible external damage. If the package shows signs of damage, please report any objections to the carrier along with a description of the damage.
(3) The customer has the right to lodge a complaint in any legally permissible manner, including but not limited to
(a) by telephone notification at the telephone number indicated in para. 4 below, b) verbally into the record, c) in writing (letter, fax, e-mail to the address indicated in point 4 below).
(4) Complaints concerning furniture, decorative articles and walls reported in writing should be sent to the address: Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Furniture Complaints Department, Wieleńska 2a Street, 64-700 Czarnków , tel +48 67 25 39 471 or +48 67 25 39 441, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send complaints regarding doors and floors to the following address: Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k, Sklep internetowy Drzwi i podłogi VOX, ul. Bukowska 148, 60-812 Poznań, e-mail address: email@example.com.
(5) Information on acceptance or rejection of the complaint shall be sent to the Customer at the correspondence address indicated by the Customer in the complaint application.
6th Any doubts related to complaints can be clarified by calling 67 25 39 472 from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7th Meble VOX S.A. with its registered office in Czerwonak informs that there are possibilities of out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and claims, e.g. with the help of municipal or district consumer ombudsmen or using out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints through mediation or amicable courts, with the help of, among others, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspections. It is also possible to resolve a dispute between a consumer and a trader by using the Internet service (ODR platform) at: http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The use of the above-mentioned means of dispute resolution is voluntary.
(1) The right of withdrawal from the contract, regulated in this section IV of the Terms and Conditions, applies to and is granted only to Customers who are Consumers within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code.
2 Right of withdrawal.
Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended), you have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely, i.e. via the Vox.pl Online Shop, within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you took possession of the item or on which a third person other than the carrier and indicated by you took possession of the item.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, i.e. Meble VOX joint-stock company with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You may use the model withdrawal form, which also constitutes Attachment No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions, but it is not obligatory. You may also complete and send any other unequivocal statement by e-mail. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of your notice of withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
3 Effects of withdrawal.
If you withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance, i.e. via the Vox.co.uk Shop, we shall reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the item (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned item back from you. We will refund your payment using the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any charges in connection with this return.
In the case of the return offurniture, decorative items and walls, please return or give the item to us at the address of Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Customer Service Department, ul. Wieleńska 2a, 64-700 Czarnków.
In the case of returning doors and floors, please send the item back or hand it over to us at the followingaddress: Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k, Sklep internetowy Drzwi i podłogi VOX, ul. Św. Michała 100, 61-005 Poznań.
immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. These costs are estimated at a maximum of approximately PLN 300.
You are only liable for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from your use of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(4) The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance does not apply to the Consumer in respect of contracts:
(a) for the provision of services where the trader has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before the performance begins that after the trader has performed the service he will lose his right of withdrawal; (b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market which are not under the trader's control and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period; (c) in which the object of the performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specifications or intended to meet the consumer's individual needs; (d) where the benefit is a perishable item or an item with a short shelf life; e) in which the object of the performance is an item supplied in sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; (f) in which the object of the performance is goods which, after delivery, by their nature, become inseparably attached to other goods; (g) where the object of the performance is alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control; (h) in which the consumer has specifically requested the trader to visit him for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance; if the trader provides services in addition to those requested by the consumer or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in performing the repairs or maintenance, the consumer has a right of withdrawal in respect of those additional services or goods; (i) where the subject matter of the supply is a sound or visual recording or a computer program supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging is unsealed after delivery j) for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription contract; k) concluded at a public auction; (l) for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the date or period of the service to be provided; (m) for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer's express consent before the end of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed the consumer of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
Complaints about sale items
(1) In the "Promotions" section, the Store sells goods designated as "outlet". The indicated goods are second-quality goods or goods that are not of full value, i.e. they may have minor defects or damage. The customer will be informed of the extent of any existing defect in the goods before purchasing such goods. (2) A complaint about goods described in para. 1 above, cannot relate to defects and damage of which the Customer was informed prior to purchase.